Surveying and Town Planning Services
Hunter Valley Surveyors provides the full range of surveying and town planning services using the latest GPS equipment, Robotic Stations and survey drones. We work on residential, rural, industrial, commercial and strata projects. Our jobs range from small two lot subdivisions to large master planned residential estates. From initial investigations and planning, through the council and legislative process, and on to final plan registration we can provide you with a seamless and personal service backed by over 75 years combined experience in all aspects of development.
Click on the + buttons to read more.
Hunter Valley Surveyors offers a range of survey services for home owners including –
Identification surveys to identify your property and show the location of any improvements located within the legal boundaries. Finance providers require this survey before approving loans. Council requires an identification survey before issuing a Building Certificate.
Marking property boundaries is advisable prior to fencing to avoid costly mistakes.
Detail and contour surveys can be prepared before any works are started on your land so that your building can be designed to suit the land topography.
Building setouts ensure your building is located within your legal boundaries and provides pegs setting out the construction site of your proposed building.
Check surveys can be carried out at any stage during building construction as required by the owner, builder, financier or Council.
Hunter Valley Surveyors can assist you with all your subdivision and development needs such as –
- Subdivision design and survey
- Strata plans
- Acquisition surveys
- Easement surveys
- Community title subdivision
- Master planned residential subdivisions
We can assist you with a wide range of construction and engineering surveying including –
- Detail and site analysis surveys
- Contour and level surveys
- Flood level surveys
- Building setouts
- Residential high-rise construction setouts and checks
- Water, sewer, drainage and road projects
- Road and infrastructure setout surveys
- Stockpile volume surveys and calculations
Hunter Valley Surveyors offers the full range of Town Planning services including –
- Initial site analysis and investigations
- Preparation of Development Applications
- Preparation of Statements of Environmental Effects
- Preparation of Rezoning Applications
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Statements
- Visual Landscape Analysis
- Landscape Design
- Liaison with Local and State Authorities
- Co-ordination of specialist sub-consultants
- Detailed design of master planned subdivisions
- Advice and representation at Council meetings
Hunter Valley Surveyors can assist you will all project management aspects of your development which may include –
- Development Application management from planning stages through to Council determination
- Assessment of Council DA conditions and programs of works
- Engagement and management of consultants and contractors
- Call for and evaluation of works tenders
- Construction supervision and management
- Surveying and construction set outs
- Works as executed plans
Hunter Valley Surveyors are experts in rough country rural subdivisions and have specialised off-road vehicles and a mobile office for surveys in difficult or remote bush areas.
In liaison with an in-house graphic designer Hunter Valley Surveyors can produce plans and maps suitable for publishing and advertising purposes.